Year Round Camping
Henderson Scout Reservation offers summer recreation and learning on 600 wooded acres. Crumhorn Lake, a 70 acre tree-lined lake offers swimming and water sports, as well as a focal point for camp activities.
Henderson is available during the summer months for Summer Camp, a week long experience for troops and individuals. During the fall, winter and spring months, Henderson provides a place for camping, hiking, skiing, and fishing activities, as well as a place to stay for traveling troops.
Weekend and Winter Reservations
All reservations for weekend camping must be done through our council office: (607) 432-6491. All reservations require a deposit which must be paid in advance.
To reserve weekend facilities, you must:
ALL RESERVATIONS FOR WEEKEND CAMPING MUST BE DONE THROUGH OUR COUNCIL OFFICE: 607 432-6491……ALL RESERVATIONS REQUIRE A DEPOSIT WHICH MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE. TO RESERVE WEEKEND FACILITIES YOU MUST:
- COMPLETE THE WEEKEND CAMPING APPLICATION.
- MAIL THE COMPLETED APPLICATION (ALL 3 COPIES) ALONG WITH YOUR DEPOSIT TO ABOVE ADDRESS YOUR RESERVATION IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOU RECEIVE THE "WHITE" COPY and receipt BACK FROM THE COUNCIL OFFICE.
***We will hold your spot at camp for a maximum of 30 days without receiving your completed application and deposit. After that time, the space will be opened to other units.***
Camp phone #: (607) 638-9050 - For emergency use and short notice cancellations
Summer Camp Dates for 2013
- 1st Week: June 30 - July 6
- 2nd Week: July 7 - July 13
- 3rd Week: July 14 - July 20
- 4th Week: July 21 - July 27
While you're in the area...
|Remember & Share Us|